Monday 21 July 2014

Owl-themed classroom display kit

Good morning all!

For those who have been following my blog, you'll know that I'm planning an owl-themed classroom. I put a lot of time into making resources for this. I've decided to sell a pack of my owl-themed display materials on Teachers Pay Teachers. It costs just $6 (which is in or around €4.40 for my Irish and other European followers).

The kit contains:

  • Page 3: "Welcome to our nest!" sign
  • 4-10: Class calendar - days and numbers 1-31 plus editable squares
  • 11-12: Days of the week
  • 13-15: "Yesterday was," "Today is" and "Tomorrow will be" signs
  • 16-19: Months of the year
  • 20-26: Word wall headers ("Word Wall" and each letter "Aa" "Bb")
  • 27-33: Welcome banner (pennant-style)
  • 34-37: Classroom management clip-chart
  • 38-43: Table numbers (1-6)
  • 44-50: How we go home (Header, After-school club, Day care, Walking, Bus, Bicycle, Car)
  • 51-53: Blank EDITABLE labels (lined, not lined and circular)

If you feel that's a bit pricey, why not think about buying my owl-themed behaviour management clip chart for $2 (about €1.50)? This is included in the decor kit so don't buy the two together! It's set on a colourful polkadot background and is embellished with bows and owls - very cute!

Clip charts are a great classroom management tool. Write the children's names on clothes pegs. Every child starts the day on the green section. Then, according to the choices they make and how they behave, the peg is moved up or down.


For any Irish teachers reading this, there's also a leagan Gaeilge (Irish version) of the clip chart. This costs the same amount (about €1.50). I don't know about you but I've definitely spent more on a pack of stickers!

Please check out my Teachers Pay Teachers store for more resources - including some free ones in English and in Irish! There are lots of other versions of clip charts there too!



No comments:

Post a Comment